Wednesday 25 May 2011

My city

I will introduce three things about it.

First,I'll introduce the mountains.
There is a big mountain there.The mountain's name is Mt.Tsukuba.
It is very famous.Many people visit there on New Year's Day.
We can see a beautiful view.The mountain has a big shrine.
We can purify at the shrine by the priest.There are many nature there.
It makes us pleasant.We can go the top by ropeway.
I saw colored leaves in the fall.The view from there was truly beautiful.

Secondly,I'll intruduce about a studio.
The style of the studio is the Edo period.The era is more than 150 years ago.
The studio is very famous.It is used by many costume drama because
it is very large and the quality is good.That's way,many film directors choose it.
If we go there,we can experience old life and we can know how to live old people.
I think it is a valuable experience.

Finally,I'll introduce about the festival.
The festival is very big.There are some festivals but it is the biggest in my city.
It is held every summer.Many people come and enjoy themself.
Many men carry a portable shrine.The portable shrine is called Nebuta.
It is very huge and very forceful.This is a traditional festival.
I want many people to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment