Friday 6 May 2011

30 things before I die

30 things I want to do...

1 I want to swim with the dolphins.
2 I want to ride an elephant.
3 I want to go scuba diving.
4 I want to skydive.
5 I want to ride in a hot air balloon.
6 I want to swim with the whales.
7 I want to graduate from high school in Victoria.
8 I want to do volunteer activity.
9 I want to do recycling campaign.
10 I want to make healthy sweets.
11 I want to publish a music score.
12 I want to go to he Oscars.
13 I want to go to the Emmys.
14 I want to see AOL's list of muvies.
15 I want to save a lot of money.
16 I want to make many friends all over the world.
17 I want to ride in a limo.
18 I want to lose 20 pounds.
19 I want to build a big house.
20 I want to learn the violin.
21 I want to learn to scuba dive.
22 I want to learn to dance
23 I want to find my true love.
24 I want to go to Italy to listen to classical musics.
25 I want to go on a trip around-the-world.
26 I want to be dutiful to my parents.
27 I want to go to Paris.
28 I want to go to London.
29 I want to go to Switzerland.
30 I want to see the aurora borealis.

No comments:

Post a Comment